On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 12:54:31PM +0000, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> Hello Everyone.
>
> It is Tuesday, you hear that, Tuesday,
>
> You Know what to do.

Wooo!

Wait, what do I put here?

Tomorrow being the third Wednesday of the month also means that it is
TechMeetUp. In fact it is the last TechMeetUp of the year!

Tomorrow we are running lightning talks, lightning talks are not given
by lightning(that would be thunder), but are 5 minute opportunites where
any one can jump up and ramble for 5 minutes. Only 5 minutes mind you,
there will be boos if you go over.

Tonight, I will be creating slides for my talk tomorrow(is a sekret)
and when that is boring I will be trying to get a pi to speak to one of
those cctv monitors.

Does anyone know if we have composite cables in the space?

- [tj]