Howdy y'all!

We are now in Advent, if you follow the Christmas stuff, and this is my
last full weekend in Aberdeen until the new year!

With that in mind, if you're not up to much tomorrow, you're welcome to
come round to my place and drink tea, soft drinks and/or alcohol. It's a
bit small, but I've got fibre internets, MPD, a fridge, potentially 8
chairs and cooking facilities. It's also warmer and more comfy than the
space.

You can bring a laptop and hack or just bring yourself and good chat :)

If you want to swing by, drop me an email or ping me on IRC so I've got
a vague idea of numbers and stuff.

If need be, I can go past Costco during the day and pick up a slab of
alcohol, but that's quite organised!

Much love,

Hxx
--