Hi

Just a quick one, the AberdeenPHP User Group meet for this evening has been
changed from a talk to a bit of a more casual pub meet up.  It'll be at
McNasties, 37 Summer St, Aberdeen AB10 1SB.  It is usually at FifthRing on
Huntly Street.

The Joomla talk will be rescheduled to one of the next meetings, I got a
stay of execution, doing talks makes me really nervous.

Venue choice due to being one of the closest to the original venue.  I
think as it is quite last minute quite a few folk will find out about the
change from the notice on the door of FifthRing, so short walk is best.

Thanks to all who said it'd be ok to have it at the space.

More info at...
http://aberdeenphp.co.uk/
https://twitter.com/aberdeenphp
http://www.mcnastys.co.uk/