I plan to be there....I will be trying out UnoArduSimV1.4 which is an Arduino
simulator I've just downloaded.

Mike O'Hagan
From: 57north-announce <57north-announce-boun...@lists.57north.co> on behalf of
Hibberd, Dave <d...@vehibberd.com>
Sent: 12 January 2016 11:22
To: 57north-annou...@lists.57north.co
Subject: [57north-announce] Hackday Tuesday

Good Tuesday Hackers!

You know the drill for tonight - It's open Tuesday. Bring your self and
optionally bring a friend or colleague*.

If you're coming in, reply with a suggestion of what you will be doing.

I'll start:

Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be setting up a server to run virtual
machines on and setting up a vulnerable VM on it for people to prod at
with the metasploit framework.

Lots of love and kisses,

Hibby

--

* If you don't have a friend or colleague, ask your doctor to recommend
one to you [1]

[1] Joke stolen from this topical website:
http://scarfolk.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/nhs-health-warning-poster-1978.html
57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.