On 19 January 2016 at 11:03, Doc Ocassi <dococa...@boukom.com> wrote:

> *The Boo*: - What has pissed you off this week?

A recent forced HP laptop Windows 7 reinstall (to SSD).  Yuk, just... yuk.

> *The Huzzah*: - What has happened to reaffirmed your hope in humanity.

My neighbour gritted the pavement we share. Karma awarded.

> *The Applause*: - Empathise with each others and show some support.
>

>On 19 January 2016 at 11:19, Tom Jones <jo...@sdf.org> wrote:
>On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 11:10:12AM +0000, Hibberd, Dave wrote:
>> I shall be in, evangelising
>That is why people hate emacs users.

The emacs builtin chatbot told me it still wubs you all. It also said to
tell you that I shall be in installing a hotbed and attempting to print on
the deltabot.

Cheers,
Ed