Can't come tonight - see you next week.
Have fun,
Mike O'H

From: 57north-announce <57north-announce-boun...@lists.57north.co> on behalf of
Hibberd, Dave <d...@vehibberd.com>
Sent: 16 February 2016 11:16
To: 57north-annou...@lists.57north.co
Subject: [57north-announce] Choose your own adventure Tuesday

Greetings Travellers! I am Falconhoof, and I shall be your guide for
today.

I see we have a caller on line one - it is you!

Caller - You have found yourself at an important junction in time and
space:
It is that most important of days, Open Tuesday at your local
Hackerspace, and you happen to be nearby. What a coincidence!

Do you:

a) Email the mailing list to confirm your attendance and say what you
intend to spend time doing, and then attend the event.
b) Send no email, however turn up anyway and enjoy your evening
c) Send no email and stay at home, fruitlessly wishing that better
weather would come.

Remember, this is your adventure and only you can shape it. What will be
your choice, caller?

--
(see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKhDiUNOG0 for an explanation)
57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).