Hi Folks

We have a very large glazed unit that'd be great for a large project.  it
is 2450mm x 2000mm (8ft x 6ft 6") two layer (as in double glazed) toughened
glass. It was made for our extension, but the size was wrong, so it's going
to get skipped I think.

Things you could do with it...
- Just lean it against a wall of a building for a make-shift greenhouse /
orangery
- Rest it on a row or two of breeze-blocks, and a bit of 4x2, add plywood
ends and make a more proper potting shed out of it.
- Build a shed or summer house around it (if we had a bigger garden, I'd do
this)
- Buy a shed, and replace one side with this, for example one like
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7058615.htm

Possible issues...
- It is heavy, not sure exactly, but I'd guess between 50 to 80kg
- It is fragile-ish, so would need to transport it with a degree of care
- You would really probably need a pair of suction lifters, though iot
might be possible to shift it without, like
http://www.screwfix.com/p/double-suction-lifter/18817
- It is big, I think it'd not fit in a small transit, but a midi or
high-top would be ok

Photos...
In full: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylh6fi2ckzdbso6/20160321_171023.jpg?dl=0
Label: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7b8a1r1vdl3n690/20160321_171046.jpg?dl=0

Let me know if you're interested, or feel free to forward this on to anyone
else who you think might.