Gooooooooooooooooood morning happy hackers!

Tuesday has arrived on this most momentous week for all of us.
It's week 26 of 2016 - get EXCITED.
Very soon, most of the year will be behind us as we speed towards 2017. HOORAY TIME.

Enough of my nonsense - today is open day at the hackerspace.
Come on down to catch up with your eccentric friends!

If you've not been before, you'll find us at the 3rd floor of 35a Union Street from 1900 onwards.

For those who have been and are coming in - tell us what you're going to be playing with tonight!

I'm probably going to be looking at reactivating IPv6 on the network in a sensible working manner and being my usual smug self when I inevitably fail.

Much Love
Hx
57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.