On 2016-07-19 11:18, tj wrote:

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:01:06AM +0100, Robert McWilliam wrote:

In a shocking twist Tuesday has again rolled around, so we have our open
evening today. Anyone is welcome to come along from about 19:00 this
evening to chat or tinker with something.

I'll be along - probably poking at my plans for a paper plane
tournament at EMF.

If you have plans for the evening let us know on -discuss.

I'll be in doing something idk. Chittering excitedly about the next big thing. I'll also be topping up the tuck shop (we're out of Irn Bru, Coke and nearly out of Freddos! (Praise Be)).
I'll drive in, drop shit off, go home and walk back. Hokey Cokey!

If Kev's in, I'll be talking EMF.

Imagine
that, you won't have to listen to me speak for TWO YEARS!!!

I don't listen to you anyway man.