I have stopped polishing ma soul. I will be looking into IMS stuff

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hibby" <d...@vehibberd.com>
Sent: ‎20/‎09/‎2016 09:13
To: "57north-annou...@lists.57north.co" <57north-annou...@lists.57north.co>
Subject: [57north-announce] Openday Tuesday

Gooooooooooooood morning friends!

It's Tuesday, and that means it's open day at 57North. Everyone is
welcome to come down, member or not, and have a chat, see what we do and
swear at computers with us.

I shall be finalising the installation of FreeBSD [1] on my HP TC1100
[2] because I'm both a masochist and refuse to give up on my favourite
computer of all time. I'll also be sipping on some beer.

What are your plans this fine evening?

[1] https://www.freebsd.org
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP_Compaq_TC1100

--