Many of you have been to the Northern Lights conference before so you know how
special the day can be. We want you to be there for this year's event. It will
be as special as the previous ones. http://northernlightsconf.co.uk/
Tickets are £18, or £7 for students including lunch, and free for students
without lunch.

I know that not all of you can make it for various reasons. But, please forward
this then to someone you know who could come to our event. This will be a good
day of learning and networking for all participants.

We have a good range of speakers covering technical and policy aspects of
conferences and building a better community in different areas of interest.
This is also reflected in the specific and the general approaches of the talks.

As before we also have the open space sessions, which people always fine useful
and exciting. This is where you can put up a session to ask for help, or offer
advice on your favourite topic. This could be where you tell others about your
special projects.

We have new approaches to talks this year as part of the #upfront project,
which lets those who want to be public speakers in the future see what's it
like to be on stage without having to do the speaking. Let me know if you want
to be on stage.

As always we'll have coffee, tea and lunch to keep you going with good
conversations during the day.

Dr. Bruce Scharlau
Dept. of Computing Science
Meston Building, Room 225
University of Aberdeen
Aberdeen AB24 3UE
01224 272193

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir.
57north-discuss mailing list