I think I might be along.
My term goal is to faff about unproductively with tings 'n' stuff while
drinking lots of cheap nasty coffee.

-----Original Message-----
From: 57north-announce [mailto:57north-announce-boun...@lists.57north.co] On
Behalf Of Hibby
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 10:32 AM
To: 57north-annou...@lists.57north.co
Subject: [57north-announce] Tuesday is Hackday!

Happy Tuesday Hackers!

It's open night, the weekly social free for all, and you're invited!
Plus your friends are invited and anyone else remotely interesting you
may know.

I won't be coming in tonight as I'll still be in Bournemouth, but I'm
trying to arrange a representative to do whatever it is I do or be
better than me or something.

What's your plans for the evening?

--
  Much Love