Morning Hackers!

As our American Overlords take to the polls, we shall continue to do what we do
best... Hack and be merry.
Come on down to 57North tonight for our weekly open night - we shall likely
have lively and spirited discussion about current affairs, past affairs, why
affairs are considered immoral by society and probably some software related
nonsense too.

I'll be working on my space-status update push button project and, more likely
than not, talking utter nonsense about nothing in particular at no one that
cares.

What will you be working on tonight?

Hxx

57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.