It is again Tuesday, so the space will be open this evening for
members to get together and anyone who wants to to come and visit us.

Today is also the 7th of the month which means that there is an
AberLUG meeting this evening. I'll be heading there first and then on
to the space after it wraps up. If anyone else wants to come talk
about Linux (and really anything else, we're not very good at staying
on topic): 19:30 @ Ma Cameron's. Look for the penguin.

As much as I can fit in around chatting and drinking I'll be trying to
remember/relearn how to use blender.

Anyone else organised enough to have plans? Let us know on -discuss.

Robert
Robert McWilliam     r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.

57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.