Hiya

I'll be heading down, been to long.

Might carry on playing with the PiZero motor controller, or maybe just
tinker with RetroPi, tinker as in play n64 goldeneye :)

Fave robot research rapping video of the day btw -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY1WIfPJHqI

Cheers

On 21 March 2017 at 14:17, Tony Travis <dr.tony.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21/03/17 13:18, Dave Hibberd wrote:
> > [...]
> > If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
> > planning to do.
>
> Hi, Hibby.
>
> I'm going to come in and go on, and on about how CRAP the process of
> switching ISP is! Currently switching from BT Business to PlusNet...
>
> Note my 'apparent' From: dr.tony.tra...@gmail.com is because I'm NOT
> allowed to use PlusNet for authenticated SMTP until my broadband is
> activated :-(
>
> Bye,
>
>   Tony.
>
> --
> Minke Informatics Limited, Registered in Scotland - Company No. SC419028
> Registered Office: 3 Donview, Bridge of Alford, AB33 8QJ, Scotland (UK)
> tel. +44(0)19755 63548                    http://minke-informatics.co.uk
> mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.tra...@minke-informatics.co.uk

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: a...@ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800