It's getting quite late in the day and noone has yet announced that it
is Tuesday, but both this computer and I think it is so there should be
the space open evening today.

Anyone who wants to can come along and have a look at the space and/or
a chat with the members present. If you haven't been in before it's a
good idea to bring a laptop and/or something to work on.

If anyone has any plans for what they'll be doing they can let us know
over on -discuss.

I think I'll be trying to get some LEDs to light up.

  Robert
Robert McWilliam     r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Quantum mechanics is a preposterous theory which unfortunately appears
to be correct.
      -- Steven Weinberg

57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.