Morning friends!

May is upon us! There are nice little plants sprouting from the ground,
I spent some time outside and took pictures of daffodils, snowdrops
and dandelions this weekend - you should try it!

Maybe campGND[1] is the perfect opportunity

Today is open Tuesday at 57N and all are invited to come along after
7pm!

For those of you not in the know, Tuesday evenings are open to anyone
who wishes to come to 57North, Aberdeen's hackerspace[2]! We get up to a
range of activities on Tuesday nights, including but not limited to
social contact, programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming
sugary treats.
We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
If you're unsure, ask in IRC[3]!

If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
want to work on.

If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
planning to do!

I will be fiddling with something, idk what. I might even make it in
tonight!

[1] https://scottishconsulate.org/campgnd2017/overview
[2] https://57north.org.uk/
[3] https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/IRC