Hiya

I can't make it done this evening sadly, as the mrs is on call again.

The Aberdeen PHP user group pub lunch is tomorrow, 12:30 at the Stag on
crown street, all welcome of course.

Also, TechMeetUp tomorrow evening too, Iain doing his Tor thing.

I didn't realise Chess was seasonal, learn something new everyday.

Cheers
Andy

On 20 June 2017 at 14:12, Alex Beston <alex.bes...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oops. Double send. Pls forgive.
>
> Liking that quote in yr sig:
>
> The sun never goes down, it's just an illusion caused by the world
> spinning round.
>
> But did you know that the sun moves in a corkscrew motion through the
> universe? And also, not on an elliptical path, as you might think, being
> within a galaxy, which is also, as a whole, moving somewhere.... The solar
> system model gets taught at school and that's the one that sticks in our
> minds. The sun just sits there in the middle of it all does it? Lol. But
> anyway, indeed, yes, the sun doesn't "rise" at all. Its interesting that
> the pre Copernican view point still prevails and despite Catholics waving
> their hands and lamenting that Copernicus was right after all.
>
> Anyway, back to the social thing.  Chess season coming to an end soon, so
> should be free of Tues evening. Hope to see you all in a month or so.
>
> ------------------------------

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: a...@ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800