Hey :)

I can't make it along this evening, as the mrs is on call, have a good one
though.

Just to quietly mention, I'm doing a talk about running PHP on AWS Lambda
at tomorrow’s PHP user group, just incase anyone is interested.  AWS Lambda
is pretty limited, and running PHP on is probably not sensible, so it's not
a hugely practical talk, but it's a sort of fun novelty web tech mashup I
guess :)

Happy hacking!

Andy

On 6 February 2018 at 09:18, Dave Hibberd <d...@vehibberd.com> wrote:

> Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning hackers!
>
> It's a chilly, snowy Tuesaday out here in the 'shire, and there were
> little bits visible in the city too! What a perfect day to stay indoors and
> play with computers.
>
> For those of you not in the know, Tuesday evenings are open to anyone
> who wishes to come to 57North, Aberdeen's Hackerspace[1]! We get up to a
> range of activities on Tuesday nights, including but not limited to
> social contact, programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming
> sugary treats.
> We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
> If you're unsure, ask in IRC[2]!
>
> If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
> want to work on.
>
> If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
> planning to do!
>
> I shall be in for about 630/7ish. I've got cables to donate to the space's
> cable wall, and I shall be continuning work on building an AARCH64 Debian
> for a Raspberry Pi, because boo hiss 32bit (for some arbitrary reason).
>
> Hx
>
> [1] https://57north.org.uk/
> [2] https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/IRC
>

> --
>   Hibby
>   d...@vehibberd.com
> 57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
> 57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: a...@ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800