After discussing this in work, something was raised that'd be a good
consideration

We should, when investigating contract stuff, check his terms of lease and see
who is liable for building repairs (and, if it's him, do not let that flow down
to us).

Building repairs are expensive and none of us can afford that nonsense.

Hx