Hi

I'll be along later.  Will bring a Vesa mount and a kettle, though that's
more to remind myself.

Peter, nice one, that sounds like a great set of kit, sure the four 19"
ViewSonic monitors will be generally handy, good aspect ratio, sure it'd
make a v nice 2x2 video wall too.

Probably be tinkering with web stuff and signage.  I finally got round to
looking at doing a 57n wiki skin, which is probably about half way there at
the mo.  Also, will have a look at thin MDF and/or lino for sign type
stuff.  Also, randomly, have this weird robot hand idea...

Catcha later
Andy

On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 12:38, Peter <code.chinchi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I should be along to look at a EL Wire control board, possibly for an
> animated sign, and maybe soldering together some LED scrolly-message type
> boards.
>
> Additionally I'm hoping to chat to folks about some hardware that my work
> is offering to donate to the space.
>
> 2 x HP Color Laser CP4005n (consumables at varying levels)
> 1 x HP Officejet Pro 8500A
> 4 x ViewSonic VP950b monitors
> 1 x Other monitor (forgot to note the details, but similar to the other 4)
> 1 x HP Compaq 8200 Elite (Partial - Case, PSU, Motherboard, CPU i5)
> 1 x HP Workstation xw4400 (Partial - No HDD)
>
> All the above are in working order (for the partial PCs all the components
> supplied work).
>
> Hibby, you're de facto printer administrator for the space, you think we
> can do something with those printers?
>
> Peter
>

> On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 11:38, Hibby <d...@vehibberd.com> wrote:
>
>> Gooooooooooood Tuesday everyone!
>>
>> It's braw out here in Westhill, nice skies but that's a cold wind blowing!
>>
>> For me, the curling season is back with a vengeance and my already slim
>> free time has disappeared!
>>
>> It is, as usual, open night tonight. Come along for 7ish and be social /
>> do some work / say hi!
>>
>> If you're new, feel free to come along - remember to bring a laptop or
>> something to play with!
>>
>> If you're not new, reply with your plans.
>>
>> I'll be faffing and fiddling I should imagine!
>>
>> Hx
>>
>> --
>>   Hibby
>>   d...@vehibberd.com
>>   MM3ZRZ
>> 57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
>> 57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: a...@ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800