Hi All!

As I slowly march towards barcoding the honesty bar (I think in the end I'm
going to call it codeBar() or barCode() or some other such nonsense) I've hit a
snag producing lists of things in barcodes!

What I'm trying to do is allow anyone to edit the plaintext list of
producs/commands/accounts, run a script and be able to print new barcodes. This
will then live on the group github or something. Sadly, GNU Barcode is a little
broken, in that regardless of user input it is printing a set of barcodes to an
arbitrarily sized piece of paper, which  in turn means that barcodes at the
edges of a print are unusable due to margins. So far, what I can make it do is
take in a text list of items and produce 3x folders of images - users, products
and actions.

The next step has me baffled (granted, I've not put much thought into it) - can
you think of a way to arrange all these images on to a 4x8 or 3x8 grid on an A4
sheet that we can then print off?

I think I want something along the lines of imagemagick montage [1]?

Has anyone used this - do you know of a way to ensure output is a specific page
size?

Cheers,
Hx

[1] http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/montage/