A full address would be helpfull - especially a post code to look up on Google
(or other) Maps.

Won't know if I can come until near the time.

Mike

On 16 Sep 2019 2:50 pm, Edward Watson <m...@edwardwatson.co.uk> wrote:

Dear all

We are arranging for a group visit to the Unit at Kettock Lodge,
Bridge of Don - a potential new location for the space [1]. The
building rep can be available to open from 7pm Tues and given our
schedule, we will aim for this date and time. We'll assemble at the
front entrance. Could I ask that anyone who wants to see the location
but cannot make Tuesday 7pm to please get in touch ASAP. I can take
some video and post it on the wiki, but the virtual tour is probably a
better option [2].

Also if transport is an issue, please contact the discuss maillist to
see if lifts are available.

Cheers,
Nordin.

[1]
https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/Possible_Future_Space#Units_G.26H.2C_Kettock_Lodge.2C_Bridge_of_Don
[2] https://aberdeeninnovationpark.com/virtual-tour/
57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.