Hey Kevin,

I will pop in this evening as well, to rattle a bit on my keyboard and drop
off the plant i had promised you many weeks ago.  Will you be in in all
evening, or out before my ETA of 730-8pm?
BTW: can I buy an air quality kit from you, to hang in my garden and
contribute to the Luftdaten network?  How much were they again, so I bring
enough cash.