Hi :)

Yea, I understood that you were sounding folk out on the idea.  Sometimes
things come up on the mailing list and it's a bit tumbleweed, I'm never
really sure if that means folk are not keen, or that people just didn't
read the email.  So, I suppose it was just to nudge folk into saying Yes,
No, or some other feedback.  Perhaps also to stimulate some discussion on
other ideas for equipment.

Sorry if it came across as a bit of a non-reponse.

Cheers

Andy

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 19:31, Iain R. Learmonth <i...@fsfe.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > It'd be good to understand how many members would be keen to utilise it,
> > I've no idea tbh.  Perhaps a straw poll here would be useful.
>
> The whole point of this email, in case this was not clear, was to see
> how many people were *interested*.
>
> I do not expect for the space to pay for the whole thing.
>
> If no one else is interested then obviously we won't do it.
>
> Thanks,
> Iain.

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: a...@ssofb.co.uk
Web: http://www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800