On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:23:42PM +0000, Tony Travis wrote:
> On 18/01/2021 22:15, Tom Jones wrote:
> > [...]
> > Can you break into u-boot?
>
> Hi, Tom.
>
> Not succeeded yet, but still trying...
>
> > If you can get a u-boot prompt then you can probably dump the flash.
> >>From u-boot, I don't see the normal 'press any key to interrupt boot'
> > message so you might be out of luck.
>
> I know + that's disappointing :-(
>
> > If you can share internals photos and a firmware image then we might be
> > able to manually flash any spi eeproms. Risky, but might be worth it.
>
> OK, I'll pull it to bits again and have a look.
>
> I've emailed sou...@mvista.com and i...@mvista.com, asking for help.

Cool,

If you take it a part again please take pictures of everything. Ideally
both sides of boards. It is hard to get part numbers to show in pictures
so writing them down while the board is open can help.

Some times they are really hard to read, so a photo with light coming at
a particular angle can help and sometimes you have to try a range.

I think this board is quite large, I would suggest one front and back
and then the closest shots you can manage of all chips on the board.

- Tom