I support adoption of this document.

From: 6lo [mailto:6lo-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Yong-Geun Hong
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 7:22 PM
To: samita Chakrabarti <samitac.i...@gmail.com>
Cc: lo <6lo@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [6lo] Adoption call for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh

Hello All..

I support the adoption of this document.
We can use existing network topology of each 6lo link layer technologies but it
is more better to explore network topology.
In the 6lo-blemeth document, it enables IPv6 over BLE networks of a more
complex topology than just the typical BLE star topology.
I think that this kind of topology can enhance IoT services and use cases.

Best regards.

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 2:48 AM, samita Chakrabarti