Pascal,

I would look at the text where 'legacy' is used and decide in each
context whether this term can be avoided. I assume with a bit of text
tweaking, the term can be avoided. But my issue was not the term
itself but that it appeared in section 2 before it was defined in
section 3 (which could perhaps be resolved by swapping sections 2 and
3).

/js

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>