Dear all,

KEREVAL is a french testing lab involved in the European project F-interop
which aim is to develop an interoperability testing platform for WPAN.
In this project, we develop the 6lo interoperability testing part.

For the next IETF-101, during the hackaton slot, we'll organize a plugtest in
order for 6lo providers to test the interoperability of their solutions.
We cover the following RFCs:
- RFC4944: Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 802.15.4 Networks
- RFC6282: Compression Format for IPv6 Datagrams over IEEE 802.15.4-Based
- RFC6775: Neighbor Discovery Optimization for IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless
Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs)
We'll come with an implementation based on linux-WPAN running on a RPi and the
radio chip.

You'll find, in few days, materials describing the platform and how to use it,
in the Hackaton website.

If you are interested, here is a doodle, in order for us to know if you could
have interest for this plugtest and to organize it.
(please, could you use the comment part of the doodle to indicate which your
name implementation is)

Thanks for your attention.

Alain Ribault
Directeur Technique