Dear all,

KEREVAL is a french testing lab involved in the European project F-interop
which aim is to develop an interoperability testing platform for WPAN.
In this project, we develop the 6lo interoperability testing part.

For the next IETF-101, during the hackaton slot, we'll organize a plugtest in
order for 6lo providers to test the interoperability of their solutions.
We cover the following RFCs:
- RFC4944: Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 802.15.4 Networks
- RFC6282: Compression Format for IPv6 Datagrams over IEEE 802.15.4-Based
Networks
- RFC6775: Neighbor Discovery Optimization for IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless
Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs)
We'll come with an implementation based on linux-WPAN running on a RPi and the
radio chip.

You'll find, in few days, materials describing the platform and how to use it,
in the Hackaton website.

If you are interested, here is a doodle, in order for us to know if you could
have interest for this plugtest and to organize it.
https://doodle.com/poll/z4bcptmtqdpbbker
(please, could you use the comment part of the doodle to indicate which your
name implementation is)

Thanks for your attention.

Regards

Alain Ribault