Tengfei,
          So, taking into account your proposal, the SF should configure
the Retry
Limit and handle the retries at SF layer, leaving 6P to deal only with
transactions:
either they are complete and successful or failed and rolled back (even in a
timeout case).
          Retries shall not be allowed during a 6P transaction: This
increases
delay, but reduces complexity.
What do you think?
          Regards,