Hi Diego,
Just below Figure 1, the text is as follows.
---------------------------------------------------------------------1.  If
REQUIREDCELLS<(SCHEDULEDCELLS-SF0THRESH), delete one or more       cells.2.  If
(SCHEDULEDCELLS-SF0THRESH)<=REQUIREDCELLS<=SCHEDULEDCELLS, do       nothing.3.
If SCHEDULEDCELLS<=REQUIREDCELLS, add one or more
I'm not very clear how it works. Here is my questions:1) what is the initial
value of SCHEDULEDCELLS, SF0THRESH?2) what do you mean by " delete one or more
cells" and "delete one or more cells"? Is there any formula to determine the
number of cells to ADD/DELETE?3) After ADD or DELETE N cells, how to change
SF0THRESH?
ThanksQin