Dear all,
             From a fast overview of the draft:

1- The scheduling algorithm looks like a particular case of th SF0 (now SFX)
2- The collision detection algorithm is similar to what is already stated
on SF0 (now SFX) - in SF0  threshold (and before, a percentage) above
the average value is used to trigger a cell relocation event.
3- For the time being, both recommended values and formulas have no
experimental
validation, which leads to the experimental track, instead of the standards
track, as it
happened to SF0 to become SFX.

Do you agree?

Thank you.