All,

We submitted a new version of the Minimal Scheduling Function, resolving the
issues raised during the two reviews received since IETF 100.

Changelog:

- When neighbor is unreachable, sending a CLEAR command was a MUST, now a MAY.
- Fixing 6P Timeout calculation.
- Clearer text for "Handling Schedule Collisions" section.
- Typos
- Input from Yasuyuki Tanaka's review
(https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg05723.html).

Looking forward to discussing MSF in London.

On behalf of the authors,
Mališa