From: <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 3:48 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-01.txt
To: Thomas Watteyne <thomas.watte...@inria.fr>, Simon Duquennoy <
simon.duquen...@ri.se>, Xavier Vilajosana <xvilajos...@uoc.edu>

A new version of I-D, draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Duquennoy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf
Revision:       01
Title:          6TiSCH Autonomous Scheduling Function (ASF)
Document date:  2018-03-01
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duquennoy-
6tisch-asf-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duquennoy-6tisch-
asf-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a Scheduling Function called "ASF": the 6TiSCH
   Autonomous Scheduling Function.  With ASF, nodes maintain their TSCH
   schedule based on local neighborhood knowledge, without any signaling
   after association.  Hashes of the nodes' MAC address are used to
   deterministically derive the [slotOffset,channelOffset] location of
   cells in the TSCH schedule.  Different traffic types (e.g.  TSCH EB,
   RPL DIO, UDP etc.) are assigned to distinct slotframes, for isolation
   and flexible dimensioning.  This approach provides over-provisioned
   schedules with low maintenance, in pursuit for simplicity rather than
   optimality.

The IETF Secretariat