Dear Alvaro,

thanks so much for your comments and reviews. Find inline the responses to
your comments (prepended with XV:).
The proposed modifications will be published in a new version of the draft
covering all received reviews.

> COMMENT:

>> (1) S3.2.2: "The value of SeqNum MUST be different at each new 6P Request
>
> issued to the same neighbor." Should that be "...different...to the same
>
> neighbor and SF"?  S3.4.6 talks about maintaining independent SeqNums per
>
> neighbor, per SF.
>

> XV: Yes should be different per neighbor and SF. The text will be updated
>> to say that as follow:
>
> " The value of SeqNum MUST be different at each new 6P Request issued to
>> the same neighbor and using the same SF."
>

>> (2) S3.2.3: "The SF MAY redefine the format and meaning of the CellOptions
>
> field."  If the "RECOMMENDED" values are expected to be the default, how
>> are
>
> changes to the formatting/meaning communicated between A and B?
>

> XV: The SF is the user of that placeholders. If both sides implement the
>> SF both sides will understand the
>
> new definition.
>

> (3) S3.2.4: "The CellList is an opaque set of bytes, sent unmodified to the
>
> SF."  Given that A and B don't really know what the contents of the
>> CellList
>
> are, or even if the "RECOMMENDED format" is followed, I don't see the need
>
> Normatively define the Cell Format.  IOW, s/RECOMMENDED/recommended
>

> XV: As per another review, we removed the term recommended and used the
>> term default format.
>
> In this manner we suggest a format that may be the generally used but it
>> can be changed
>
> if an SF needs so.

thanks again for your kind review.
Xavi

Dr. Xavier Vilajosana
Wireless Networks Lab

*Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3)Professor*
(+34) 646 633 681
xvilajos...@uoc.edu <usu...@uoc.edu>
http://xvilajosana.org
http://wine.rdi.uoc.edu
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia
Av Carl Friedrich Gauss 5, B3 Building
08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona). Catalonia. Spain
[image: Universitat Oberta de Catalunya]
­