Hi Jim,

Thanks a million for going through the document. Regarding the problem you
outline where the pledge first joins to JRC1 and then later to JRC2, this
would correspond to the change of ownership of the pledge, without going
through the trouble of re-provisioning the pledge  with a new PSK/security
context. While this use case is not ideal to solve with PSKs as JRC2 would
then need to fully trust JRC1,  do you think it would be sufficient to
require in such a case that apart from the PSK, the JRC1 would need to
communicate to JRC2 the full state of the security context, including
JRC1’s sequence number (ie all mutable parameters)? JRC2 would then simply
continue with the next seqno, avoiding reuse.

Regarding your minor issue, could you check if the text in Section 8.1.1
covers what you had in mind?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-06#section-8..1

Mališa