Thank you, Tengfei.

> On Dec 6, 2019, at 22:49, Tengfei Chang <tengfei.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Handling DSCP value will be a per-packet process. Can we pass DCSP value
> to the TSCH layer using the interface for transmission defined by
> IEEE802.15.4? I don't think so.
>
> TC: Not sure this is a standard way to do so. For implementing, tut this
> value or a flag could have a default value.
> TC: If this value is not given, i.e. frame from IEEE802.15.4 layer, just use
> the default value.

What we would do are:

- 1. don't update NumCellsUsed for AF43 packets, otherwise update them
- 2. don't update NumTX/NumTxAck for AF43 packets, otherwise update them

The first one may cause undesirable deallocations. If a node has relayed join
request continuously for a certain period of time, the computed cell
utilization (NumCellsUsed / NumCellsElapsed) goes down, then a negotiated TX
cell will be deleted, even if the negotiated TX cell was scheduled to handle
application traffic to forward. This behavior may degrade end-to-end
reliability.

The second one may prevent the node from monitoring link PDRs on scheduled
cells correctly. This could affect the scheduling collision detection.

Best,
Yatch