Hi Christian,

As you could probably see from RFC9031, we did make an attempt to separate
TSCH-specific from generally-applicable text, but we indeed never instantiated
it for non-TSCH setups and additional parameters would need to be registered
and described. I do concur that the biggest challenge I foresee at this point
is the notion of time.

The use cases you mention are bound to 15.4 radios. Do you see this effort
potentially useful for other low-power radio technologies?

Mališa

--
Mališa Vučinić
Research Scientist, Inria