Indeed,
I have been toying around with the idea of building a larger scale
version of Mr. Minnich's lunchbox using Mini-ITX boards..
But I have no justification, since virtually everything i need to do
with plan 9 happens impossibly fast on just a simple vmware instance.
Plan9 is sufficiently speedy to stifle my desire to build a fast system.

John