as i suspected, you're here for therapy.

_Intense_ therapy.

i can see you're bitter.

Not very much. The "researching" and "submitting" and hoyvin' mayvin' is going to be my bane, too. In a different field. Namely, differential geometry. More specifically, Finsler geometry. To be exact, finding of model spaces with constant positive flag curvature. Satisfied?

and how does it make you feel when you know others are performing
acrobatics?

Sorry... for them. When you can Get A Job Done (tm) with a finger stroke you shouldn't be moving an arm. That's squandering.