I'd like to see Plan 9 being run on a portable device, and up until now I thought the only ways were to get an iPAQ (but are newer models compatible?) or to port 9vx to the iPhone (but does Apple's license allow that?). Can we use this board to make an alternative - the new bitsy? This seems very feasible, since the board is only 3 inches long (and I believe square). How would we get a three-button mouse to be emulated?