Hello

May be this is of your interest:

http://www.r-36.net/htdialfs.tgz

Other thing that could be of your interest is:

http://sirviente.9grid.es/srv.rit

the section about dealing with http proxy from a windws xp "corporate" workstation and a qemu plan9.

hope this helps,

gabi

El 07/10/2008, a las 4:58, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:

You're after one of two things.

1)      It mostly sounds like you want to send 9p requests to an
existing server via an actual http proxy. If this is indeed what
you're looking for, you're pretty much out of luck. No code or
service exists to translate from 9p to/from http, which is what
would be needed before you could do this. I suppose there's
no theoretical reason such a mapping couldn't exist, but you
would have to do the design and coding yourself. It would be
a significant undertaking to do reasonably.

2)      Instead, one could read your mail as saying you just need
to use what you're describing as the "http proxy port", 8080. In
that case, you're okay: most servers which can listen on the
network can accept an arbitrary port to listen on; see the 'listen'
command in fossilcons(8), for example. For the rest,
aux/trampoline in conjunction with listen(8) will do well.

Sadly, I think you want option 1, which doesn't exist.
Anthony