> Just booted Plan 9 on a 1024+16 node BG/P this week. .

I'll echo the congratulations.

> Plan is to double it just a few times until we hit 65536 or so. Then
> the fun begins: turning on all cores, so we get to
> 262144 cpus.

So how many cores is that for each member of the
Plan 9 community?  :-)  On a slightly more serious
note, would it be terribly naive to guess that
there would be more cores running Plan 9 in that
machine than there are throughout the rest of the
world?

Now we just need to run Inferno so it will cover
the range from the GameBoy DS all the way up to
the BG/P. :-)  There would be something perverse
but fun for the DS to import resources from the
BG/P or vice versa for that matter.

BLS