> i considered adding code to upas to at least
> strip pgp nonesense from message bodies.  but this
> would require upas to know things about what
> message bodies look like after mime is done with
> them.

FWIW I have several sources of mail which have large, unnecessary disclaimers,
adverts, signatures etc on them. I have a serise of test in
/mail/box/steve/pipeto
along the lines of:

        if (grep -s 'Forum Subscription New Topic Notification' $D/subject){
                bin/powerboard $D | $BIN/deliver $RECIP $D/from $MBOX
                exit 0
        }

This runs /mail/box/steve/bin/XXX which contains sed scripts to
remove the rubbish. In this case (powerboard), I only receive a link
to the relevant bullitin board message, the script uses hget to pull
down the actual text.

-Steve