I am a high school student and have a GPA; I know it's higher than 3.2.
What are the requirements for Murray Hill?

On Feb 13, 2009, at 6:46 PM, jimmy brisson wrote:

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Akshat Kumar
<aku...@mail.nanosouffle.net> wrote:
What Plan 9 user has a GPA at all?
ak

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ron minnich <rminn...@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:20:20 -0800
Subject: [9fans] with reference to the earlier plan 9 interns post
there are also possibilities are murray hill and IBM.

You should check these other opportunities out too.

But, for all of us, if you want an internship, you really must be a
student. For sandia, there is also a minimum 3.2 GPA.

Here's the main sandia page:
http://www.sandia.gov/employment/special-prog/sip/undergrad.html
(links to grad and high school at top of page).

And, I'll say it again:
For Sandia, (1) must be US citizen, (2) Student (grad or undergrad or
high school) (3) 3.2 GPA

Thanks

ron

I am still in high school... (and my GPA is >3.5 I think)
I would apply if I did not alredy have a job this summer

-jimmy