I submitted a patch for acme this morning, wheel-chording, and I'm
sorry but I wrote the wrong email address, is there any way I could
change it? My system time was also wrong. (This is my first patch and,
I promise, the last one I submit before breakfast...)
I should also have written in the description that I'm not sure this
patch will work for you, I sent it to Russ some time ago, when I had
tested it only in plan9port's acme, and this was his response: