On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:13 PM, erik quanstrom <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I browsed the source for plot and libplot, I cant grep any reference
>> to dotted or dashed
>> except in the man files. Is it not implemented or am I using the
>> commands incorrectly?
>
>          pe string Use string as the style for drawing lines.  The
>                    available pen styles are: solid, dott[ed], short,
>                    long, dotd[ashed], cdash, ddash
>
> - erik
>

Sorry Erik I dont particuarly understand your reply
I am guessing that it's referring to pe working for  lines only.

but doing this will also produce a solid line instead of what I
thought it should produce a dashed line
o
ra -10 -10 10 10
e
co green
pe cdash
li 0 0 10 10
cl

the pe command seems to call pen.c in libplot

%
#include "mplot.h"
void pen(char *s){
        /* BUG: NO OP */
        USED(s);
        /* was this error:      color(s); */
}

not sure where USED(s); is implemented.

regards
fernan

-- 
http://www.fernski.com

Reply via email to