2009/3/4, erik quanstrom <quans...@quanstro.net>:
> this isn't true.  if you click on New and then type something
>  for a filename you will notice that the tag line box becomes
>  filled and then click on Put, the file *will* be saved, even if the
>  file does not exist.

It is, if you considered the fact that I was talking about adding a
file name into an already existing window tag showing the contents of
the directory, and not about using Put in conjuction with New to
create an empty file (which is the case if you execute New with a
non-existing file and then you inmediatly execute Put, but why would
one do this is unknow to me)

--
Hugo