2009/3/25 Federico G. Benavento <benave...@gmail.com>:
> do we need drawterm for the iphone? is anyone going to use it?
>
> I mean, it's a tiny screen, typing on handhelds sucks, plus is not
> that there is killer app Plan 9 has that  you _must_ run.
>
> am I forgetting something obvious?

Tiny screen, but reasonable resolution. Should find out who put it on
the ideas page for GSoC; it wasn't me (so clearly somebody is
interested). Besides, look at the DS port. Smaller screens, lower
resolution (even combined, I think). Whether it's novelty or not isn't
for me to say, but I can see how it would be useful.

--dho