2009/3/26 Pietro Gagliardi <pietr...@mac.com>:
> On Mar 26, 2009, at 3:35 PM, Eric Van Hensbergen wrote:
>
>> I'm merely trying to debunk roadblocks which others
>> seem to want to through in his way.
>
> I don't want to throw a roadblock in this student's way. (In fact, drawterm
> on iPhone benefits me too, though that benefit would come in or after June
> :-| ) I just tried to point out a few hurdles. That's what design and
> development is for: jumping hurdles.

I think Eric's sentiment is more towards that those `hurdles' aren't
actually hurdles at all and are misinterpretations that caused about
20 posts debating whether it was actually a hurdle.

> On Mar 26, 2009, at 2:50 PM, andrey mirtchovski wrote:
>>
>> a straight cocoa drawterm rewrite
>
> On Mar 26, 2009, at 3:00 PM, Uriel wrote:
>>
>> A 9vx, p9p or inferno cocoa port is a project that seems fairly
>
> I can do one of these; which is the most needed/wanted?

If you get one, you should get all. Unfortunately, the code bases for
all of these things differ slightly. Some have bugfixes that others
don't have. In my mind, 9vx is the most needed / wanted. Others will
say Inferno. I think fewer would say p9p.

--dho